Thursday, February 7, 2013

It's a great day to say no to that processed food

I have to say choosing the healthier options gives you no reason to regret it. I've never felt so good. As soon as I woke up this morning I walked to the grocery store near by filled up my 1 gallon water bottle and bought some oats to try the protein pancakes (which were DELICIOUS) When I got home I ate half a banana with peanut butter for my pre-work out. I did 10 minutes of high intensity cardio and a full body sculpt exercise thru the toneitup channel on youtube. I love those girls. I swear it, they are my motivation. I make no excuses anymore. And that is one thing I've realized a person will do once they start growing up. Making good smart choices, being responsible without making an excuse. And I love it. I am ready for the day EVERYDAY.

My meals today
Breakfast--half banana, 1 packet justinas honey peanut butter, post work out-protein pancakes (egg whites, oats, cottage cheese, half mashed banana, cinnamon, vanilla protein powder)
Lunch--half chicken breast, cup asparagus, one baked sweet potato
Snack--choco/coconut lara bar (YUMMY) handful self made trail mix (sliced almonds, dried cranberries, dark chocolate, kashi protein crunch cereal)
Dinner--kale, banana, apple, blueberry, chia seed smoothie with almond milk (Which I am currently drinking) along with 5 carrot sticks and slices of cucumbers with red roasted hummus..

I am having such an incredible time saving money and eating right. Finding new things to make everyday. I am finding such comfort in my own kitchen. I Don't think eating out will be a regular thing anymore. Last time I ate out I was bloated the rest of the night. Nighty night!

No comments:

Post a Comment