Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Here I am at my first baseball game in Minnesota. Now I've lived in Las Vegas my entire life. I never would have thought to find myself in the Midwest/North...like ever. But I think things like this happen when you just let life happen. I suppose I wasn't doing that for most of my adult life. I kind of just let it go by, accepting mediocracy, and never allowing myself to be happy...well I am now.

That handsome man on my right is Eric. I met him while he was on a trip to Vegas. And we just clicked. I won't make this post a romance novel but I will say and not afraid to admit that he is a big motivator in my decision to leave this town. He has shown me what it's like to just be myself and have a good time. He is the door to the life I've always dreamed of. He is an amazing human and getting to know him has been the greatest moments of my life by far. I love him.

Some people may find a move like this thoughtless and rushed...I know most of my family will think so. Except my parents. They are 100% supportive of my choice and I never thought they'd ever be. They completely surprised me. Everything feels as if all of this was supposed to happen long ago, and the long wait is only making the pieces fall where they are supposed to that much easier. I believe they truly sense my happiness...and that's all they've ever wanted for me and my siblings. They taught me everything I needed to function in the real world, and they know I got the goods to handle things on my own. It's my time. And they know that. I'm ready.

This move does involve a guy. And yes a motivating factor in my move would be him, but it means so much more than that. I am not moving for a guy. The guy instead is encouraging my growth and supports me in anything that could help in my personal development...we just so happen to be happy together. WHAT A BONUS! if you ask me...I'd say I got a pretty good deal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment